AIRPORT TO AIRPORT : VISA CHANGE : SHJ EXIT
The Airport to Airport visa change is one of the easiest and hassle-free ways for those who wish to continue their stay in UAE.
What is the procedure for A2A (SHJ EXIT)?
1. Check-in time: minimum 3 hours before flight
2. Bring the following requirements and enter SHARJAH Airport.
3. Find Air Arabia CHECK IN Counter.
4. Show your Air Arabia ticket.
5. Proceed to the CHECK-IN COUNTER and collect your 2 WAY BORDING PASS.
6. Proceed to IMMIGRATION (passport control) and complete the exit procedures.
7. Once the exit is done, inform us so that we can submit your new visa application.
8. Find your way to the boarding gate and wait for your scheduled flight.
9. Follow your flight schedule by changing flight back to Sharjah within 2 to 3 hours.
10. Once the visa is approved we will send it via email or whatsapp.
11. If you have registered for E-gate, you may scan your passport and come out of the airport.
12. Else go to the Hala counter and collect the visa print copy (charges may apply).
13. Please bring food or any snacks for emergency.
Visa approval time depends on the emigration. Normally it takes a minimum of 3 hours.
Total Package Price: AED 1450.00 (Return Ticket + Visa)